Page Menu

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Fall Gardens- Thomas Family {Littleton CO Family Photographer}

I love Colorado in the Fall.  The trees are bare this time of year, but the texture is awesome and the striking landscape is the perfect background for pictures.




This family was simply wonderful to photograph even if it was a bit chaotic getting pictures of the kids while keeping everyone happy.




 I love the story of this family.  Chris, the momma of the bunch, is such a strong pillar of her family.  It is wonderful to see her grandkids snuggled around her.



I love generational photo shoots because the have such an inter connectedness to them.  Each story interlaces with the other.





The kids were so great and really gave me some great shots.  Bubba, aka. Landon, LOVED the camera and was only too happy to do whatever I wanted.




Mason, the little guy, also loves the camera and gave me great opportunities to capture him.


Sophia is Landon's twin and has such a gentle spirit.  She is quiet and contemplative but simply wonderful to photograph.


Kennleigh and McKenna are simply a joy to watch grow up.  Heather and Derek are my cousins and these little ladies are like nieces to me.  I love these girlies and cannot wait to watch them grow!


Such a special time to spend with these guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment