Page Menu

Monday, March 31, 2014

Savoring the Moment - {Engagement Photographer, Morrison, CO}

This past weekend was a real treat for me, not only because I got to spend a day at Red Rocks Park but because I got to spend a couple of hours capturing the sweet love between these two.


Meg is one of my dear high school friends and it is so wonderful to reconnect with her after all of these years.  I'll tell you what, she's still got it and is just as fun as I remember her!


It was a breathtakingly beautiful day on the rocks.  The sun was shining and the winter wind took a glorious break.  As you can see even Rascal and Bogey were happy to be out and about enjoying the Colorado sunshine.

I simply cannot even begin to convey how much joy I have photographing a couple headed to the alter.  Maybe I just love seeing two people so consumed with one another, maybe I just like the idea of two people finding each other.  There is something truly special about it.


Meg and Matt are truly a couple in love.  One of those couples ready to walk together through anything.  Even almost getting sent to Red Rocks jail for accidentally trespassing! At least it makes a great story.

Congratulations you guys!  Enjoy every minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment