Page Menu

Friday, June 6, 2014

Pure Delight- {Centennial, CO Family Photographer}

Nothing delights me quite like the innocent joy of a kiddo.   There is something so perfectly wonderful about the fun that radiates out from a little one.  Life is so big and so beautiful to them.


This sweet Momma is one of my MOPS Mom friends and I had so much fun taking pictures of her adorable family.  Mister C just turned 1 a couple of months ago and he was on the go.


He was just thrilled that my only requirement of him was that he move and occasionally look my direction.  We played behind trees and found all manner of sticks, rocks and grass to eat, throw and explore.  What a fun little boy.


I love when people aren't afraid to get dirty or wet for a really great shot.  The whole K family was only too eager and willing to get into the river for this shot.  I just love it when a plan comes together!


Even though it took us a couple of weeks to find the perfect day, it was worth the wait!  Thanks K Family! 


No comments:

Post a Comment