Page Menu

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Your Mountain is Waiting! - {Phoenix, AZ Senior Photograper}

This handsome gentleman right here is graduating this year.  I am best friends with his Momma and am SO grateful that I just happened to be in Colorado when he needed his pics done!



I love to meet and know Seniors.  It is such a fantastic time of life.  New chapters with adulthood looming on the horizon.  So much promise and hope in these kids!





Josh!  I wish you the absolutely BEST senior year.  Enjoy this time and everything about your final year.  Thanks for letting me take these pictures of you!  You are going places my friend and I look forward to following your journey!  Your mountain is waiting....so get on your way!


3 comments:

  1. Josh is my son and I think you did a beautiful job thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda!!! So great to see your post! You have one handsome kid!

      Delete
  2. Josh is my son and I think you did a beautiful job thank you

    ReplyDelete