Page Menu

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

4 Generations of Beauty - {Scottsdale, AZ Family Photographer}

Since leaving Colorado I have reminisced about all of the friendships left behind.  I am so grateful for the amazing new ones that have entered my life but it just makes my heart smile when I can reconnect with some of those lovely faces from the Rocky Mountain State.


This lovely Mom is one of my amazing MOPS friends and she is simply gorgeous both inside and out.  We have so much connection especially because she has 2 little girls!  This family has the kindest heart and is just full of beautiful women.





The entire family was together over the Valentines Day weekend and I cannot tell you how blessed I was to be chosen as the memory capturer for it.  



4 Generations of gorgeous ladies.  Such a special picture.






Kristin and Kyle, you are a special couple and your family is absolutely stunning.  Thank you for reconnecting with me and thank you for allowing me the chance to take these photos.  So many blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment