Page Menu

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

New Baby New Life - {Phoenix, AZ Newborn Photographer}

I cannot tell you how excited I was to get the call to photograph this little boy.  I have gotten connected to this lovely family through many different ways and I honestly will tell you it made me so happy.  This is Mr. R and he is such a precious little boy.


This little family has had a lot of change in their lives over the past year including moving and adding a new addition to their family.  New chapters and new life.  I love it and you can tell that they are very happy.






When you have a little one, I don't think there is anything quite like the presence of family.  It was such a blessing to see all of their visiting family and get to capture them in these photos as well.  Mr. R you are loved.






It is always such an honor to be able to meet and hold a precious new baby and I am beyond thrilled to be able to share these lovely images with you!  Thanks Mr. R for letting me spend the morning with you.


3 comments:

  1. Such talent behind that camera! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the beautiful "rememberies" your talent has given our family! Thank you for what you do and sharing that with us. <3

    ReplyDelete