Page Menu

Monday, December 11, 2017

Remember us Now- {AZ Family Photographer}

Family is a beautiful thing.  Growing families are even more special.  This beautiful and amazing woman is not only a dear friend and a fellow IRONMAN, but we are technically related (We still haven't figured out exactly what we are, but I think there is a once removed by marriage in there....).  She is beautiful and her family is so special.




This little beauty is all fire and smiles.  She is breathtakingly beautiful and bold and all things her hair and bright blue eyes might suggest.  I had a BLAST chasing her around.  Like I tell worried Moms,  I ALWAYS catch them.  It might take me some cardio acrobatics, but it happens, every time.  Gosh I love this little girl.


Cass and Kyle, I love you guys and miss seeing you guys more often!  Here's to your beautiful family!  May 2018 be perfectly yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment