Page Menu

Friday, April 13, 2018

Journey to Oneness- {AZ Wedding Photographer in Denver, CO}

There is nothing like the excitement, anticipation, and love between an engaged couple. Its beautiful and perfect and so much fun to capture.




These two souls have found one another after years of waiting patiently on the Lord and their wedding is a mere month away.  I am so excited to be a part of it and cannot wait!



I grew up with Jeremiah and can still remember him running around as a little kid.  What a wonderful thing to have witnessed the wonderful God fearing man he has become.  His lovely bride to be is Carissa and while I have only met her once, I could see us being friends.  She is lovely, and I can see why J fell in love with her.




Congratulations you two!  You are richly blessed.  Your wedding is going to be a celebration like no other.  


No comments:

Post a Comment