Page Menu

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Here's to the Dreamers and Doers! - {AZ Family Photographer}

I met this lovely woman when we were standing in line staring at the final numbers board for the Lost Dutchman 8k.  I remember running with her (she's fast) for quite a while and it was such a fun thing to connect as we waited to see our places.  Jen here is training for IRONMAN this year and I couldn't help but feel an instant connection to her.  After you see her family you can see why!





Striking.....that is the word that kept rolling around in my head while I was photographing them.  Their eyes, smiles, hair, and personalities were BEAUTIFUL and amazing.  I am so deeply blessed by the people that come into my life and adore my time spent with each one.











V Family!  I am so glad we met and that you all love racing and being bold as much as I do!  Best wishes for an incredible year of dreaming and DOING!.......and to the amazing support team she has....YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!


No comments:

Post a Comment