Page Menu

Thursday, March 5, 2015

A Year of this Sweet Boy! - {Fort Collins, CO Child Photographer}


This little boy right here will always have a little piece of my heart!  I have watched Mr. J grown from when he was still inside Mommy to now.  He is a big 1 year old.  Slow Down Time!


 


Mr. J is so loved by his Mommy and Daddy.  I love watching this little threesome.  They all have so much fun together.



When I was editing this little man's pictures I cam across this candid below.  I almost didn't edit it and then I couldn't help myself.  His Momma makes him so happy.  It's written all over his little face. 




The day we took these pictures it was super chilly outside, and we could only be out for brief times.  I am so glad we did though because Mr. J got to wear his Monkey hat.  I took a picture of him as a newborn in a monkey hat and now he has one as a big 1 year old!  LOVE!




We finished our time by heading back to CSU and the Oval to capture a couple pictures.  I love this picture spot, it will always be special.





Happy Birthday Mr. J!  You are so handsome and growing so big!


No comments:

Post a Comment