Page Menu

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

A Delicious Session - {Denver, CO Culinary Photographer}

I have the best job in the world.  Seriously, and while I love to photograph people and capture amazing moments, I also really love food.


Chef Meg Gosbee allowed me the opportunity of enjoying 2 of my loves at the same time when she asked me to take some food photos for her Culinary portfolio.



again.....I have the best job.  Her dishes were heavenly and once I got done photographing them I got to devour them.   MMMMMM she is spectacular.


I think my 2 favorites throughout the afternoon were the brussell sprouts (yes I LOVE brussell sprouts) and the stuffed mushrooms.  Oh they were so good.



I spent 2.5 hours with the Chef and went home absolutely stuffed!


These little heart shaped delights were scrumptious as well.  Chef Meg is an absolute master with gluten free.  These little hearts are gluten free homemade brownies and I would not know the difference.  I seriously ate about 6 of them.  


The afternoon was a culinary delight.  Meg Gosbee is an absolute talent and I look forward to photographing and eating her delicacies.



No comments:

Post a Comment