Page Menu

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Spring Brings the Flowers - {Phoenix, AZ Family Photographer}

I just love all things Springtime!  The new grass, the buds starting to bloom, the sun. AHHH its wonderful.  I was so blessed to capture this family a couple weeks ago and I couldn't help but notice how full of life this family was.



The women in this family are true flowers and they were lovely to photograph.  Little Miss A was too precious and such a bright and sweet little girl.




I love watching families and children in action.  There is something so lovely about seeing the love between them.  It truly makes my heart happy and gives me such joy.  Miss A was so curious and had such delight about the little things in nature.  





I am so blessed by the people that I meet and so honored to capture their moments.


Thank you H family for sharing your Spring time with me!  You are a beautiful family and so full of life!  Blessings to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment