Page Menu

Monday, April 6, 2015

Its Almost Time - {Phoenix, AZ Maternity Photographer)

I love that time right before a baby is born.  It is really so beautiful.  I have met so many amazing women who simply look radiant pregnant and this Momma was no different.




This fun family is about to add a little one into the mix and I had such a great time getting to know them and capturing their excitement and joy.  It really is fun when families bring their dogs to their photo shoots. This guy was awesome.  You could tell he was as excited to be there as the other two!


We found this cool tree right in the middle of the park and it had a branch just low enough to make the perfect photo op.  I can't help but smiling about it.  It makes me think of those lovebirds we all know about.  That baby carriage is awaiting.



This awesome couple brought the neatest little props to their photo shoot.  I really had the most fun incorporating them into their shots.



There is so much love between these two people.  You can tell instantly that they were absolutely made for one another.  They will be lovely parents when the time comes....I have no doubt.




Right at the end of our shoot, the sun was just right to cast the perfect shadow.  I love this image of Daddy's hands shadowed on his baby.  Beautiful.


Thank you Kyra and Dan for allowing me the chance to capture this time.  I was blessed and cannot wait to see your little one!  Blessings on you!




No comments:

Post a Comment