Page Menu

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Just Over the Bridge - {Phoenix, AZ Family Photographer}

There is a really neat park in Littleton, CO that has several bridges.  There is a small train that runs the border of the park and a river babbles through the middle.  I love photographing families there.  This family brought life to the bridges and I had so much fun capturing them.





Mr. O was seriously the cutest kid.  So interested in everything and only too happy to go and do whatever was needed of him.  His little tongue loved to be out an about exploring anything it could find.




Its always a treat when I find a usable railroad track.  I love how the track stretches into the distance.  A metaphor for family and legacy.  The weather, sky and winter trees added just the right touches.




I asked Momma and Mr. O to pose for a picture and while I was getting my lighting all worked out I managed to capture this sweet moment.  


I really love bridges.  At the end of our session I couldn't help but capture a couple with these two.  Sometimes it is really fun to stop and be a twosome again.  There is a lot of love here.  It was fun to photograph.



Thank you for spending your Spring afternoon with me.  I had a lot of fun with you guys!


5 comments:

  1. Brian is my Grandson and Oliver is my GREAT grandson! You have captured the love of this darling couple and the amazing love of their son.The artistry of your photography is gorgeous. .it pulls one into the setting. Thank you for capturing the light of this darling couple and the amazing love of their son ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Colleen! I had so much fun with this family.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your kind words Colleen! I had so much fun with this family.

      Delete
  2. I agree with Colleen .. .these photos are simply amazingly done ... we just love them! (from Oliver's maternal grandma)

    ReplyDelete