Page Menu

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

New Faces, New Places - {Mesa, AZ Family Photographer}

I cannot even begin to tell you how fulfilling and wonderful it is to be back in the photography game.  Moving has been challenging, and I am so blessed to be back in the game.


The cycling community out here in the Sunny Desert is AMAZING and this family right here is proof.  The amazing Mother of this bunch is a phenomenal cyclist (as in I couldn't keep up with her the other day).  I met her when I discovered the awesome Two Wheel Jones cycling group.  This lady is strong and beautiful.  I really was honored when she asked me to capture her family.


I am so used to capturing babies and little tikes that it was really a nice change of pace to capture some grown up kids.  The two young men in this family are absolutely two of the kindest and most handsome boys I have met in a while.  







I have no doubt that these brothers squabble, but at the end of the day, I still think they would call themselves friends.  Good looking boys.


Our location was PERFECT and the lighting absolutely Divine.  I love hazy lighting.  I love sunspots and sun flares.  I JUST LOVE IT!



I always admire seeing couples who have been married for lots of years still showing that once in a lifetime love to one another.  This picture above was a candid moment, not posed, but perfect.




As the sun was quickly setting on the Desert floor I found myself wishing that we could just keep capturing this family.  They were really so much fun and this Momma breathes so much life into her family,  I can tell.



Even their furry family member got some camera time!


Thank you A Family for letting me take your photos!  Promise me you won't wait another 10 years before doing it again!  





No comments:

Post a Comment