Page Menu

Sunday, January 12, 2014

And Baby Makes 4 - {Arvada CO Newborn Photographer}

I had the wonderful privilege of spending the morning with this special family a few days ago.  This little family is very special to my heart because they too are celebrating the arrival of their second baby girl.  This couple is no stranger to pink and curls.  This sweet Momma is a high school friend of mine and I couldn't help but be blessed to catch up with her again and meet her family.  She was utterly peaceful and had such a gentility about her.  


I always love to see the transformation of a family of 3 to a family of 4.  Perhaps its because I know how powerful it is or perhaps it is just fun to see the joy written all over the big sister.  Either way, it is a blessing.  These two little ladies also have such a wonderful dad.  You can see the love he has for his girls in everything he does.  From gently snuggling Baby C to taking a moment between shots to tickle Big Sister.



The girls are gonna be great friends, I can tell.  Big Sister V was so happy and was only too ready to snuggle her little sister and show me her new dollhouse.  She was just sure that little house was perfect size for her baby sister to live in.  I can see many years of playtime here.


Little Miss C was so content and peaceful.  Just a precious little lady


It gives me such joy to spend time with these wee ones.  

And here is one to remind you that at the end of the day..........
Girls just wanna have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment