Page Menu

Monday, January 6, 2014

Miracle, I'm a Miracle (Denver Newborn Photographer}



When I see hardship in the world, I only have to stop and spend a few hours in the company of a new baby to feel the presence of the Lord.  New life is simply miraculous. This sweet Momma is one of my dearest friends, and though at times we have been separated by many miles and circumstances, the Lord has always kept our friendship bound.  I am blessed.  Especially having the time to capture the moments of her brand new baby boy.  


Baby J is just about as precious as they come and was a perfect model for not 1 but 2 photo shoots. He is a little miracle no doubt about it.


This boy's Mama has been given many gifts and one of those is art.  She is simply a beautiful artist, creative and expressive.  Little J is most likely bursting with creativity and it will be fun to watch him grow.



Our afternoon together was such a blessing to me and such a joy.  To capture just a few of the moments in this little boys life makes me smile.  What a treasure.


And just in case he wasn't cute enough, here's one for the books.  Yes baby J, you are a miracle.


No comments:

Post a Comment