Page Menu

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Happy New Year, Happy Family {Aurora, CO Family Photographer}

I LOVE when families ask me to photograph them.  Mainly because I get to see them every year and watch as their families transform and grow.  It really is a special treat.


This family is one of those that I am blessed to follow.  I'v known this family for several years and have witnessed them go from 2 (I was blessed to be a bridesmaid) to 4.  Their 2 kids are simply precious.


 I couldn't help but smile at how much this little boy loved his Daddy.  He was completely happy to give me the biggest smiles whenever I asked.
These ladies have a special place in my heart.  This Momma and I were roomates in college while we both studied music and the little lady shared the same ETA with my Evie (even though actual arrival dates differed :)


Their story is a great one, and they really are one happy family.

No comments:

Post a Comment