Page Menu

Thursday, September 25, 2014

A Handsome Little Man- {Fort Collins, CO Child, Family Photographer}


Its been 6 months since last I saw this little boy.  My has he grown and look at how handsome he is!  Mr. J is such a happy little boy and part of the sweetest family.  It is such a treat to see them again and I am so blessed by them.



We spent much of the morning over on the CSU campus.  The sunshine, leaves and surroundings were just perfect.  I could not have asked for a better spot.  Mr. J simply loves his Momma.  Some of the greatest pictures came while she was just playing with him.  Such a sweet relationship.



Its hard to believe that this little guy will be one in less than 6 months.  Truly where does the time go?

W Family, again, I had a blast spending time with your family.  Mr. J is such a sweet little boy and he sure does make a cute little Ram!


No comments:

Post a Comment