Page Menu

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

My Lover My Friend- {Denver, CO Wedding Photographer}

This Summer I had the great privilege of attending the wedding of this lovely couple as a second shooter for my dear friend and mentor Tara of Red Thread Images.  I was so honored to be a part of the day and get to capture a few of the photos.  I love weddings.



These two have a really neat love story.  They both have had their fair share of heart break, but have found each other and could not be more in love.  Just a few minutes spent in their presence and you can see that they not only love each other on a soul level, but are just the best of friends.



I love the picture above.  It was a moment caught right after he saw her for the first time.  How tender and special.  Truly beautiful.



  A beautiful bride, a dashing groom and plenty of sunshine to spare. A special day indeed.


May you live happily ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment