Page Menu

Monday, September 22, 2014

A Rockin' Awesome Family- {Denver, CO Family Photographer}

Okay, okay enough of the rock puns!  I just can't help it!  This family is just awesome and so much fun.

I love it when families come back to me year after year.  It is so great to see how they have all grown and changed.


The boys in this family are SO. FUN.  Mr. T is all about playing, being rowdy and gettin' dirty, while Mr. J wants to go places and explore.  What great kids.  I really had a blast capturing them.
It really is special to meet such incredible parents too.  Both of these guys love the family they call theirs, even if it has its fair share of "controlled chaos."  So much love is shared between these two.  You can feel it.



G Family, once again I had a BLAST photographing you on the rocks.  You guys are fun, there are no two ways about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment