Page Menu

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

3 Men and a Lady - {Phoenix, AZ Family Photographer}

Arizona is simply beautiful this time of year and absolutely perfect for picture taking.  This gorgeous family and I had a lovely afternoon up in North Scottsdale and I have been anxiously waiting to show their pictures.




As a mother of 2 girls I smile when I meet a mother of 2 boys.  We are equal parts "in the same boat" and "on opposite sides of the world."  Julie is an exquisite Mom and you can tell is the treasure of this 4 some.

Both of these boys were so busy.  I love to capture kids being kids.  Sometimes you just have to find what excites them and they will smile like crazy.  It's fun to find those spots.






This picture below is quite possibly one of my absolute favorites.  So much joy, love and family wrapped up in this image.  I just love everything about it.





Thank you G Family for letting me capture your family.  I had a great time getting to know you a little bit and hope these pictures bless you!


No comments:

Post a Comment