Page Menu

Thursday, April 7, 2016

For You I Prayed - {Phoenix, AZ Wedding Photographer}


I love weddings.  The part I love the most is getting to know the couple before I ever take their pictures.  I love stories and I really REALLY like love stories.  Katelyn and Chris have been waiting for this day for a while.  They have waited patiently and the Lord has blessed them.

I invite you to sneak a peek into their special day.  May you feel their love as much as I did.




























































Katelyn and Chris, Thank you for letting me be the one to capture your special wedding day.  It was simply perfect and the love between the two of you is tangible.  I have enjoyed every moment spent on your wedding.  Many blessings as you continue merging your two roads.  Always remember that a cord of 3 strands is not easily broken.  Love, Forgive, Play and always remember how you felt in this moment......


2 comments:

  1. Their wedding was an absolute stunner and loved their wedding photos. All details were professionally planned and executed on their big day. I will soon tie the knot at Chicago wedding venues and hoping to have such beautiful wedding shoot.

    ReplyDelete