Page Menu

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

The Love Connection - {Mesa, AZ Family Photographer}

I love what I do.  I really love what I do because I get to meet and get to know the most amazing people.  This family is one of those special families that has walked into my life and I am grateful for them.  The Mom of this clan is part of an amazing Women's Society that I had the privilege of helping over the holiday season last year.  I loved meeting her then.....and I loved photographing her family now!




Miss S is delightful.  You can tell that she is the apple of her parent's eye.  She has a tender heart and a beautiful spirit.  I had a blast with all of her outfits and finding the places and spaces to let her shine.




Okay, I'll admit it.  I have a soft spot for girls and their Daddies.  I firmly believe that it is a loving and empowering father that truly gives little girls wings to be brave and bold in their world.  This little girl will go far.


You can tell a lot about a man by the way he loves his wife and this couple radiates love, support and connection.  They are happy people.







Dahl Family, thank you for letting me capture your family.  I enjoyed every moment spent with you guys and look forward to many more!  Be blessed.




No comments:

Post a Comment