Page Menu

Sunday, May 8, 2016

You Go Girl!- {Phoenix, AZ Senior Portraits Photographer}

This young woman is astounding.  I am so blessed with the opportunity to share some of her amazing images with you and tell you just a little bit about her.  This is Baylee......and she is amazing.



She is an incredibly accomplished diver and an amazingly smart and beautiful woman.  The sky is truly the limit for this girl.  




I love the setting for these pictures.  The Mesa Arts Center has the best variety for any photo you could want.  I especially love that Baylee was willing to be bold with the surroundings.  The final product is perfectly her.












I love to see young women who are driven, fun, strong and excited about the life ahead of them. She has already committed to being a Wildcat and I look forward to watching her future unfold.





Baylee, thank you for spending the evening with me.  I had a blast taking your pictures and hope they make you feel as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside!  Go with boldness and best wishes on the next chapter of your life!


No comments:

Post a Comment