Page Menu

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Just Hang on for the Ride- {Scottsdale, AZ Family Photographer}

This amazing photo shoot happened 2 weeks ago and I am just now finalizing everything.  Boy end of the school year gets busy!  I LOVED every minute spent with this family.  There is just something about girls and when Janee said she had 3 of them I couldn't help but smile.



This amazing family is so full of life and joy and happiness.  The girls are bold and brave and lively.  Reminds me so very much of my own.  Sure.....it took a little creativity on my part to get everyone looking the same direction and smiling, but.......thats what I love about my job.






DC Ranch always delivers the best picture spots, hands down.  The textures and lines bring out the most fabulous images.  I love this one here.  These 4 gorgeous women.




This picture above is quite possibly one of my favorites ever.  When I told the family that I wanted them to run out in the middle of the busy road for a picture they didn't even hesitate.  This picture shows everything they are, Big, Bold, Full of Life and Adventurous.  I love it.




Thank you F family for letting me capture your family.  You guys are on an amazing life journey and I am so glad I got to play a part.  Enjoy every moment and when you have to......just hang on for the ride!  Blessings


No comments:

Post a Comment