Page Menu

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

July in Colorado: A Perfect Day {Phoenix, AZ Family Photographer}

It is always so wonderful to get together with this family when I come into CO.  I love to see their family and watch Mr. O grow up.  This picture here is absolutely the best and so right on the money. 


If there is one lesson that I have learned in my years doing photography its that kids smile more when they are having fun.  That soccer ball brought O so much joy and I had a blast capturing it!






The sunshine was so bright and bold out by the river.  Sometimes I like to make my subjects small pieces in a much bigger landscape and this spot always delivers.





W Family, thank you for calling me and for spending your afternoon with me.  So much love headed your way and I am so excited to watch your family throughout the years!


No comments:

Post a Comment