Page Menu

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

July in Colorado: 2 are Better than 1 {Phoenix, AZ Family Photographer in Denver, CO}

I cannot tell you how excited I was to not only take these photos, but to edit this lovely family.  This couple and I went to high school together and I have not seen them since we graduated.  I LOVE that Facebook keeps us all connected, but it was so wonderful to make the connection in person!



Their family is so much fun and I had a great time capturing these two who may share the same face, but are such different kids. 




I want to stop right here and speak to the sweet relationship between these two.  They grew up together and were high school sweethearts.  A lot of life has happened since we walked down the aisle to accept our diplomas I'm so glad the Lord brought them together so many years ago.  Their love story is sweet.












T Family, thank you for messaging me and for making these pictures happen.  It was so great to reconnect with you and I look forward to watching your family throughout the years!  Blessings!



No comments:

Post a Comment