Page Menu

Monday, July 25, 2016

July in Colorado: We are a Family {Phoenix, AZ Family Photographer in Denver}

This family is one of those that just light up my camera.  Mr. O has the best faces and is one of the happiest little boys I have ever encountered!  This little threesome right here is just one of the many ways I see hope in our world.  So much love here.




We chose Morrison as the backdrop for our little photo shoot and it was a perfect summer day for it.  There is so much texture and beauty in this little town.  It is very nostalgic for me and I had such a blast!










These two love to be in love and I LOVE to capture it.  Isn't it so romantic?





R Family, I love you guys and I am forever grateful that our paths crossed a couple of years ago.  You are beautiful people and I look forward to what lies in store for your family.


3 comments:

  1. Each time I think "this my favorite"..the next one shows up and..BAM! Absolutely wonderful.. thank you for your talent ! Can't wait to see what you do with our second GREAT grandson Royce in Arizona !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each time I think "this my favorite"..the next one shows up and..BAM! Absolutely wonderful.. thank you for your talent ! Can't wait to see what you do with our second GREAT grandson Royce in Arizona !!

    ReplyDelete