Page Menu

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Colorado Glory: The A Family {Phoenix, AZ Photographer in Denver, CO}

The mountains of Colorado are simply beautiful this time of year. The colors come alive and the Fall simply shines everywhere you look.  I booked this lovely family last minute before I left the Valley and I am so glad we could get our schedules to work out!


Miss A here is an unbelievably classy young woman.  She exudes and air of grace, dignity, and beauty.  She is an amazing woman.  I am excited to see where the Lord takes her.


Mr. J here is bold, confident and fun.  He was willing to do just about anything that I asked and had such a playful spirit about him.


This kid is the youngest of the bunch, but all boy and all fun.  I had a blast capturing him and stopping him in motion.


In case the family wasn't enough fun, we added these furry members to the mix.  Miss A is an avid dog trainer and this family LOVES raising and showing their dogs.  See these 5?  Well, they left 2 more at home.  They are quite literally outnumbered by big dogs.


But don't worry, this young woman is ASTOUNDING with them.  I have never seen such control exhibited.  I will admit that when 5 dogs showed up I was a little nervous about the chaos that might ensue.  These dogs know their stuff.  More importantly, they know their handler and she is good!


Daisy is the oldest of the bunch and moving closer and closer to that golden kennel in the sky.  It was a real pleasure to capture her.  I am hoping these memories last a lifetime.  Mr G. loves Daisy.  They are a pair.  Its special for a kid to have a friend in a dog.






I love how this family loves their animals.  Halo is Gloria's friend and they even pray together.  It's so special, you can see that special friendship even through an adult.  Dogs are special creatures.

A Family, THANK YOU for meeting me on the mountain for some pictures.  While we didn't have a lot of time, I am blessed that we were able to put this time of your life on record!






No comments:

Post a Comment