Page Menu

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Colorado Glory: The P Family! {Phoenix, AZ Photographer in Denver, CO}

What a whirlwind trip I had to Colorado this past weekend, but how LOVELY it was to connect with so many friends, family members, new and old clients!  



I was simply delighted when this family booked me.  They have been eyeing my work for a while and we were finally able to connect and capture their adorable family on camera!




Both of these kids were perfect little picture takers.  I had a blast walking through Downtown Littleton and just letting my creativity strike when it chose.








P Family!  Thank you for coming out to play with me.  I had a blast with you guys and hope that these pictures make you smile for years to come!  And.....I hope to see you next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment