Page Menu

Friday, September 30, 2016

Colorado Glory: The P Family {Phoenix, AZ Photographer in Denver, CO}

I met this family very spontaneously last year and had such a great time taking their pictures.  Aren't they a good looking group?


All of these kids are great picture takers and I just love the dynamics.  The little lady there is the youngest and it was so much fun watching her engage with her 3 big brothers.  She is bold and not one to be left out of anything.


This little guy was sporting a spectacular neon cast.  He picked the color himself.  I smiles when he showed up with it on.  This right here folks is REAL LIFE with kids.  Sometimes you can pick all the right outfits and plan the perfect family pictures only to have a broken bone that decides to join the fun.  What I love about this family is that they embraced it and didn't cancel.  Taking family photos every year lets to have the memories.......all the memories!


Quiet, confident and watchful is how I would describe this young man.  He has such a kind and sensitive heart.  I will be excited to watch him grow and see where life takes him.


And this guy, cool, confident, daring, fun and bold.  The oldest of the group he had such a presence about him.  





Miss B here has got such a little personality and is so mighty.  Of course she is....she has 3 older brothers.  I had the hardest time getting a smile out of her, but I have my ways.......and I did get it.






Thank you guys for once again trusting me with your pictures.  I have a blast every time that I connect with you and look forward to many more times in the future.  Blessings on this year and the years to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment