Page Menu

Monday, October 3, 2016

Colorado Glory: The R Family {Phoenix, AZ Photographer in Denver, CO}

I love this family.  I cannot tell you how wonderful it has been to watch one of my dear friend's from high school grow her family over the years.  There is nothing sweeter than seeing her so happy.





The Fall is simply gorgeous in Colorado and Golden is one of the most beautiful places.  I love all of the picture spots and the day was just glorious for the colors.







How amazing is this picture of the girls?  We found this awesome flower and it was the perfect addition to this image.








R Family, thank you for spending the afternoon with me.  I am so blessed to be a part of your life and so grateful that I was able to take your family photos!  Blessings.


No comments:

Post a Comment