Page Menu

Friday, October 7, 2016

Colorado Glory: The B Family {Phoenix, AZ Photographer in Denver, CO}

All I can say right of the bat (yes pun intended) is GO CUBS!!!  My sweet college roomate and her family showed up to their session decked out in CUB apparel and I LOVED IT!  I love that I get to catch up with her every year.  This family is so much fun!


This kid is growing up so fast.  He is smart and witty while having a boisterous spirit and a kind heart.



This little lady is all spunk just like my Evie Frances.  She keeps up with her brother just fine and I had a blast watching her play and catching her in the midst.





It was a bright and sunshiney day when we met, but I LOVE that we met at a playground.  Sometimes the seemingly non photographic places make the BEST pictures.  Everything about this picture is perfect to me!







Even Grandma and Grandpa stopped for a moment to grab a picture.  I love it when Grandparents come and are a part of the session.  Family is so special!



You guys always brighten my day and make me so happy.  Your smiles are infectious and your fun spirits shine through in all you do!  Sending you all so much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment