Page Menu

Friday, October 7, 2016

Colorado Glory: The K Family {Phoenix, AZ Photographer in Denver, CO}

A year and a half ago I was able to be the photographer at this lovely couple's wedding.  It was a day that I will not soon forget.  It was so special and these two beautiful people have so much love between the 2 of them.  I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I was to get the call to capture their little family of 3!




Mr. B is the most adorable little guy.  He had the happiest little face and the bluest of eyes.  I am ever so thankful that his Grandma was on hand to illicit this kid of joy.






Sweet K Family, our time together was so short, but thank you for including me in this time of your lives.  May these pictures bless you.  So much love and hugs going your way!


No comments:

Post a Comment