Page Menu

Monday, October 3, 2016

Colorado Glory: The G Family {Phoenix, AZ Photographer in Denver, CO}

Ever since I met this amazing family I simply cannot wait each year to get the call to photograph them.  I just love spending time with them and working fast to get wonderful family photos that make them smile.



This young man always gives me a run for my money when it comes to his pictures.  I get it, picture taking isn't for everyone!  That said....I got him to play a little bit and when I did....the magic happened.  Gotcha!




Mr. J is such a sweet and kind young man.  He has grown up so much in the past 3 years and I look forward to seeing where life is going to take him.




Nick and Gina, I love you guys and I love you two together.  I think my favorites from all of our times together has been the one of just the two of you.  You guys are special and I am blessed to know you.


G Family thanks for another fun session!  See you guys again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment