Page Menu

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Colorado Glory: The L Family {Phoenix, AZ Photographer in Denver, CO}

I was so grateful that this photos session worked out.  It was threatening rain and wind right around the time we were supposed to meet, but it worked out just perfectly.



This little guy gave me a run for my money and I loved every moment of it.  He brought his special truck and all he wanted to do was play.  I can't say I blame him.




This is such a special family and there is so much love amongst them.  I am actually really glad that it was overcast because the lighting was perfect to capture the amazing colors.







This special family member also got some photos.  This guy is getting older and I hope that these photos will be great memories for years to come.



L family, thank you for spending the cool afternoon with me.  Your family is so special!


No comments:

Post a Comment