Page Menu

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Colorado Glory: The G Family {Phoenix, AZ Photographer in Denver, CO}

I am ever so thankful for this family right here.  Not only is Sarah one of my absolutely best friends, but she is always willing to let me crash at her place when I have a bunch of photo sessions and not enough time to run up and down the hill to my parent's house.  I am so grateful for her.






I especially love it because she and I get to visit and spend some much needed time together catching up and running.  We went out one late evening to capture some pictures of her family and I had a blast running after her boys.  They are both so much fun.




Mr. E is such a doll and such a sweet and sensitive little boy.  He loves snuggles and is so happy to share your seat with you.  


This young man is smart and such a talker.  We talked over dinner one night and I was mesmerized with all of his questions and thoughts.  




The evening was bathed in a golden glow and the mountains were perfectly silhouetted against the sky.  All of the colors were perfectly mixed.





These two pics are quite possibly my favorites ever.  Sarah deeply loves her boys and they love her.  It is so special to see.


G Family, I love you.  Thank you for always having a place for me and for being those special friends.  I can't wait to see you guys again!


No comments:

Post a Comment