Page Menu

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Colorado Glory: The S Family {Phoenix, AZ Photographer in Denver, CO}

This gorgeous lady is one of my friends from my young childhood days.  We lived in the same neighborhood and had a blast growing up together.  I have not seen her for over 25 years!  I am so blessed at the power of Facebook to reunite us!


Her family is so awesome and full of boys.  They were all so great for the camera and I had a blast following them around and capturing them.




Golden, CO is simply breathtaking this time of year.  There are so many colors and beautiful settings.  The air was crisp and cool and everyone was loving it!






I LOVE that they all showed up in their Chucks.  There is something so perfectly them about it.  Even the little guy had a pair!



What really topped off the day was when Grandma and Grandpa showed up and joined the party.  It was so wonderful to reconnect with them a bit and I just couldn't help getting them in a picture! 

So many blessings on you S Family.  I look forward to seeing you again......and not in 25 years!




No comments:

Post a Comment