Page Menu

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Colorado Glory: Stay Close Sweet Family {Phoenix, AZ Photographer in Denver, CO}

I love living in Arizona, but I sure do miss Colorado.  I don't miss the snow, but I do miss the gorgeous Fall colors and my family.  My cousin married into this awesome family and every year I get to capture them.  I love it.









Every year my cousin Heather outdoes herself with outfits.  This year they wore awesome Lularoe matching leggings and the red and purple was a perfect contrast to the yellows and golds all around.




These young women have grown up so much over the past year and a half.  It is hard to believe that they are in 3rd grade.  Even though they share the same features they are so different.  Its fun to watch them find there own place in the world.






I miss these guys a bunch but am grateful for the hour or two to spend catching up and playing. 





Miss you guys bunches and cannot wait to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment