Page Menu

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Big Love:An Afternoon Family Session {Littleton, CO Family Photographer}

Oh how I love family picture time!  This sweet family asked me to do their photos a while ago and I was so excited to find the perfect afternoon to capture them.



I know Jenni from high school and it is so much fun to see her family growing.  This bunch loves each other so much and you could tell in practically every photograph.



Even Barkley, their newest furry addition, was so happy and such a great part of the afternoon.  Mr. O was busy and on the go.  What a bunch of fun, joy and excitement.  The world is so big and Mr. O was all about discovering it.  By himself.....even though still a bit wobbly!
I couldn't help but take a few pics of Mom and Dad.  They are so in love with one another and it just makes me smile to see.  



This little boy is so loved and such a perfect balance of Mom and Dad.  It will be so much fun to watch him grow.  I hope this family continues to make sweet memories....
 Like this one here.  Daddies are special and watching ducks is mesmerizing!


Thanks W Family for being awesome and for loving each other.  You guys were so much fun to photograph.  


No comments:

Post a Comment