Page Menu

Monday, July 14, 2014

Trouble at the Capital - {Denver, CO Family Photographer}

5 years ago, I didn't have a brother.  Today, I do, and not just a brother, but a sister in law a nephew and a niece.  It's awesome.


I love how life sometimes surprises you and that to find true happiness and contentment you have to learn to embrace it, fully and completely.  Don't hold back.   

Its been fun to get to know this brother of mine.  One thing is for sure, he is the troublemaker of the bunch.  While I was making straight A's and working hard to become teacher's pet, he was working hard at finding trouble and not getting caught.   I giggle about some of these photos.  There we were at the Denver Capital Building and he was convincing his family to climb on or over anything that looked climbable.  It made for some pretty epic shots to be sure, even if it made this straight laced photographer a little nervous.

One thing is for sure though, the women in this family are breathtakingly gorgeous.  They both have this long dark hair and these beautiful eyes.  The flowers...the ladies....picture perfection.




The O family is my family and I love each one of them bunches.  Hugs and Kisses Guys, you were fun to photograph!


No comments:

Post a Comment