Page Menu

Friday, July 25, 2014

Our Beautiful Surprise- {Denver, CO Newborn Photographer}

Little baby girls are simply beautiful and precious beings.
  

I am so blessed to be able to have an artistic outlet that allows me to snuggle precious new life.  It is so hopeful, so joyful, so fresh.  The innocence of life is realized in the tiny eyes of a sweet new bundle.
Once again I had the immense pleasure of photographing this lovely couple's maternity photos and they asked me to do their newborn photos.  I am simply so happy for them.  This little girl is so loved.


It is rare that I meet a family who elects not to know what they are having before the baby comes.  Little Miss M was a lovely surprise for this couple and she fits so perfectly into their family.  I had so much fun taking their neutral nursery colors and adding just the right touch to bring the feminine in.  How precious is this baby girl?


Little M was so perfect and such a delight to photograph.
I couldn't help myself but to surround her with plenty of pink and ruffles. 


This sweet family has gone from 2 to 3.  Miss M is beautiful R family.  I can't wait to watch her grow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment