Page Menu

Monday, July 14, 2014

How Great is God's Love for Us - {Denver, CO Family Photographer}

I love pictures with perfect light.  I really really do.  Perhaps it is my personal style or maybe its because the brightness the light casts brings a sense of hope and joy to any photograph.  I love it.  This couple is one of my dearest and closest friends.  I have seen God work in amazing ways through this beautiful two.


And recently they added little, cute Miss A to the family.  Knowing them before they got married, while they were pregnant and now is such a complete blessing.  

Life is s series of ups and downs, wins and losses, and yet through it all we can see God's great love for us.  Little A has brought so much joy into this family and represents such hope.  She is sweeter than sweet to boot with such a peaceful personality.....much like her Momma.


Sometimes pictures are a happy accident and this one was one such moment.  It wasn't posed or planned.  The Lord just allowed me to capture a tender snuggle.  When I discovered this gem, I couldn't help but cry a bit.  Two beautiful ladies.



Even though these friends of mine are many miles away and we only see them once in a while, I love them dearly.  Thanks W Family for letting me capture your family.  You have been blessed and are walking proof of the great love of the Lord.  Kisses and Hugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment