Page Menu

Thursday, October 9, 2014

A Family Legacy- {Litttleton, CO Family Photographer)

A legacy of family and love usually finds its foundation with two.  Two very special people who have committed their lives together.



As the family grows, so does the legacy, and it is a wonderful thing to see.


This entire family is really special to me.  I think its because I have known them my entire life.  I am so blessed to still be a part of their lives and to now have the chance to capture their whole family.  My how they are growing!





Mr. J is too cute.  We had quite the time getting a smile out of him, but what a handsome little man.





H Family, I love you guys dearly and am so honored that you let me take these pictures.  I hope they are a treasure for you.  


Your legacy is something beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment