Page Menu

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

New Seasons, New Friends- {Denver, CO Family Photographer}

The Fall here in Colorado is just the perfect time to get a great family photo.  The colors, the quiet, the sunshine, and of course, the fantastic subjects.


This awesome family is new to the area and I connected with them through a mutual friend.   What's even better about this is that they are runners!  I just love meeting new active friends.



I always think that my two girls are the cutest, but let me tell you, these two are giving them a run for their money right here.  




I absolutely love meeting families that will play together and be silly.  There is no doubt that a playground is the perfect spot for that.  


Welcome to the mile high state N Family!  I for one am so glad to know you and look forward to the many more miles we get to run together!


No comments:

Post a Comment