Page Menu

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Enough to Go Around- {Family Photographer, Littleton, CO}

I'm biased, there is no doubt.  This family is seriously so special to me.  It could be the fact that the Momma of this bunch is one of my dearest friends and eternal running buddies or it could just be because I love a blended family.  Whatever it is I seriously heart them.


Little Mr. E above came only 2 months after my Evie.  Being pregnant together, running and having babies close together has been such a blessing.  She has 2 boys, and I have 2 girls.  It seems like a match made in heaven, and at least we are equal running pals.


Blending families is  not always easy, but its powerful.  Just goes to show you that there is enough love to go around.  What a fun group.






Love happens in the most awesome of ways and I love seeing a tender moment.  These two lead their family well and love in big ways.  




This kid......is seriously the best.  Mr. C is full of life and fun.  He is busy and rambunctious and everything a boy should be.



And this.....one tender moment in the grand scheme of many, but just captures a little boy and his Momma.  I love this one.  Children bring such life.


G Family....you know I love ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment