Page Menu

Monday, November 3, 2014

First Love, Then Marriage, Then that Wee Carriage-{Castlerock, CO Maternity Photographer}


I had the true honor of capturing some of this couple's sweet love story last weekend.  I felt truly blessed.  I travelled out to Franktown, CO to capture them in a very special place.  



This property was the backdrop for their love story and there was just no better place to capture their soon to be growing family.


I love those moments right before two become 3.  Even fluffy big brother was willing to capture the moment. 


The evening light and the cool wind was perfect for our time together and we had a blast walking all over and catching some fun shots.







W Family, I cannot wait to meet this new little addition this month!  Blessings on you!


No comments:

Post a Comment