Page Menu

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Before the Winter Comes- {Denver, CO Family Photographer}

I am looking at these pictures while huddled in my house staying warm against the 12 degrees that it is outside.  The lovely fall evening that I had just last week with this awesome family has given way to WINTER.  We got together just in the nick of time.



These kids were fantastic subjects and I had a blast finding the perfect places for taking their pictures.  They discovered this little tree cave and it frames them just perfectly!



None of my photo shoots would be complete without a picture in a picture.  I love it when Mom and Dad play along too.  Especially with that yummy evening light.





After several minutes of sitting still, we just decided to play.  Fall leaves are the perfect fun!




Both of these kids wanted their own turns being swung by Mom and Dad.  I have so many great shots of this family strolling down the park lane and the smiles on these kids faces makes me smile every time I look at them.



So glad we were able to find some time together T Family before the cold blew in.  I had a blast!


No comments:

Post a Comment