Page Menu

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

A Morning around the Lily Pond- {Denver, CO Family Photographer}

I am seriously so blessed with the amazing woman that I have in my life.  This lovely Momma and her family are one of those blessings.  I will have to say, if you have little ones, MOPS is just the best place to meet wonderful other Moms.  



I think this family is so special because #1 all of the kiddos are J names and #2 Little lady J is the doll of the family.  She is a lucky lady to have 3 awesome guys looking out for her.



There is so much to love about Wash Park in Denver.  I have taken so many pictures here and love it every time.  We had to dodge a little goose poop, but the reeds surrounding the Lily Pond were such a fun textured backdrop.




I always giggle when I photograph kids.  They are so much fun and sometimes the pictures you capture exceed your original expectations.  I love this one below.  



Call me biased, but there is just something extra special about a little girl and her Momma.  Two very beautiful ladies.



G Family I had so much fun playing around with you guys.  You are such an awesome family!


No comments:

Post a Comment